Saturday 28 March 2015

Day 67

As I said yesterday today has been our lazy day. A day of recovery, a day to rest my ankle. We didn't go out last night, I could barely walk and to be honest after a nap and some painkillers I wasn't up for the pub and didn't fancy a sit down meal. Harry was tired as well so I think he was happy with that decision. 

With not much happening today I thought I'd take this opportunity to have a look back over the last 9 weeks. The coaching and the work side has been great on the whole, the times round Joe's will also be memories we will keep. But yesterday we completed our 'must do in Cape Town' list. We still have a few touristy things planned but our list, we did actually write out a list, has all been crossed off.

From the top left clockwise:
*Hout Bay
*The Waterfront 
*2 Oceans Aquarium 
*Sea Point 
*Boulders beach
*Aquila Safari
*Red Bus Tour
*Robben Island
*Cape Point/Cape of Good Hope
*Cape Town Stadium
*Lions Head mountain 
*Signal Hill - Noon gun
*Table Mountain 


No comments:

Post a Comment