Friday 9 January 2015

Off To Cape Town in 12 Days

Where to start?
Sorry this is my 1st blog so bear with me. For those reading this that aren't family, friends or people I've worked with ill give just a quick background of who I am and why I'm doing this. Here goes, my name is Martin and since August I've taken part on the Arsenal in the Community Gap Year Programme. This programme involves training with a number of other coaches learning from different people and preparing ourselves to go abroad and coach football to young people as well as going into different communities to gain experience of the country we visit.

I have been chosen to go to Cape Town with Harry for 3 months. Follow our experiences through this blog, we have been assured that we will have a good wifi connection so will hopefully post as often as possible. Harry will also be posting on agpcapetown.blogspot.co.uk Any questions email me at martin1810@gmail.com

Fly out on 21st January 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment